Compatible with iOS 11+
FloatyDock bring the iPad dock to all devices !
Simply call it with either a slide from bottom left or right gesture.
This also mean that you'll be able to use the Slide Over / Split View features on iPhone.
- Specify the number of regular apps icons
- Specify the number of suggested / recent apps icons
- Enable dock in apps (with the ability to dismiss it with an home button click)
- Slide Over and Split View for an awesome multitasking experience
- Disallow apps to run in Split View / Slide Over modes
- Hide the dock in the iOS 12+ app switcher
- ... And many more planned !
Follow me on Twitter for news about this or other apps ;) Enjoy !
- Fixed crash on iPhone X style device when both Slide Over and « Slide Over And Split View » were enabled at the same time
- Fixed being unable to exit a landscape app (e.g : games)
- To show the dock in landscape apps : slide up a first time on the home bar and then slide from the real bottom of your device (where the home bar is usually). This is to prevent any kind of conflict
- Fixed dock appearing with a slide from the side of the screen
- On X style devices (that have gesture enabled) you can show the dock in apps with a slide from bottom left / right gesture. The slide from Home Indicator gesture will work as usual
- Fixed unlock being harder to do
- Fixed dock being harder to trigger in apps (bug introduced in 2.0.2)
- Fixed dock staying on screen on non X devices on iOS 13
- Fixed crash due to activating Slide Over and Split View on iPhone X style devices
- Removed unused code
- Improved some hooks
- Fixed dock being randomly dismissed on the home screen
- Fixed some iOS 12 bugs / crashes
- Added back custom dock tint color
- Various optimizations
- Full iOS 13 compatibility
- Added an option to hide the dock in the iOS 12+ app switcher
- Added an option to disallow apps to run in the Slide Over / Split View modes
- Fixed Slide Over / Split View on iPhone X style devices
1.5 beta 1
- Added a setting to not show the dock when the keyboard is active
- Added dock tint color option
- Re enabled Slide Over on 5S/SE
- Added a setting for custom icons vertical padding
- Fixed gesture location with HomeGesture (devices older than X will present the dock with a gesture from the bottom and the CC with a gesture from the top right while iPhone X will invoke the dock with a gesture from the bottom left or right, the middle staying untouched)
- Added theoretical support for XR/XS/XS max (still not compatible with Slide Over / Split View)
- Fix Iconator11 conflicts
mobilesubstrate, IconSupport, applist, org.thebigboss.libcolorpicker