Even if it has been demonstrated that closing apps in the app switcher can make you loose more battery because apps need to be restarted later, we sometimes want to clean the switcher to better find applications. Unfortunately iOS doesn't allow you to do that, and that's where Switchus help you !
Switchus allow you to ameliorate the app switcher by adding extra functionalities such as closing all apps, reboot your device, etc... And the best is that you can also customize the look and feel of the switcher too !
Here is the description of the application :
Compatible with iOS 11 !
Switchus allow you to customize your App Switcher like never before !
This tweak add the options that Apple didn't thought useful to make but that we all needs !
Actually Switchus allow you to :
- Add a menu that appear on a swipe down on a card with these options :
* Close the swiped app
* Close all the apps
* Close other apps
* Power off
* Return to the last app
- Privacy options which include :
* Select protected app. You'll have to authenticate with FaceID / TouchID / Passcode when launching them from the App Switcher or from their icons !
* Blur protected apps preview
* Customize the blur style
- Blacklist now playing apps and selected apps
- Enable iPhone X or normal kill apps style
- Enable a grid switcher style similar to the iPad one
- Enable custom apps corners
- Hide apps names
- Hide apps icons
And many more to come !
If you have any issue, please email me, I will try to reply to you as soon as possible !
Follow me on Twitter (@SynnyG_R) for news, update, app giveaway ;). Enjoy !
Here are the screenshots of the application :
How to get Switchus ?
Simply head over to your favorite package manager, go to the "Search" tab and tap "Switchus". You can also click the button bellow to open the Switchus description's page in your web browser.
!!! IMPORTANT NOTE !!!
Please do not download Switchus from a pirate repo as it could contain malware that could force you to restore your device for example ! By not doing this, you will also contribute to future development, which is greatly appreciated :)